March 1, 2009

Come Celebrate With ME!!!

Well my birthday is this month so I have decided to have fun! Let's all celebrate! With any order placed through my Stampin' Up! site during the month of March gets a FREE gift from me (this is my own personal promotion and will be shipped separately from me). . . mini stamps!!! How could you go wrong?



Want ADDITIONAL Freebies this month??? Check out the catalog below (HERE). . . Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase. This is ONLY for a limited time (February 1- March 31, 2009)!!! Don't miss out!!!



ALSO . . don't forget about your chance to get a FREE catalog with your Stampin' Up! online order!!!

Stampin' Up! will be offering a free Idea Book & Catalog with the first 22,000 orders or until April 30, 2009, whichever comes first.



And last, but not least . . want a sneak peak at some of the Easter sets available in the next Occasions Mini Catalog? Check it out here! You can order these limited sets early during the month of March!!!

WOW . . lots of deals this month . . DON'T MISS OUT! Head to my site and click the 'shop now' in the top right hand corner to stop shopping! Have fun!!!

No comments: