It was mentioned that I need to do a "HOW TO" every once in a while to show how I do things . . . 'granted' this might not be the 'correct' way of doing it, but it is how 'I' do it and it gets the job done . . . so bare with me as this is my 'first time'!!!
This 'how to' is decorating an Altoid Tin . . .
1) First get an Altoid Tin (found anywhere basically) . . this one came w/ a pre-fold out album (if you can find one that does it is better . . if not you can easily make your own by measuring and folding (easy)).
2) Pick out your desired paper!
3) Flip your paper over and trace the shape of the tin twice.
4) Cut your traces out just a tad bit to the inside of your trace.
5) Decorate those pieces however you would like.
6) Mod Podge those pieces to the tin.
7) Let dry.
8) If you wish you can do the same for the inside of the tin (I did not on this one as it was a 'quickie' project).
9) For the sides of the tin I cut small strips of paper and mod podged them down overlapping each other.
10) While the tin is drying you can work on your mini pop out album . . measure one section and cut out all the sections you can per that measurement.
11) Lay them out in the order you wish for the album and decorate them to your desire.
12) Apply your pieces with glue, etc.
13) When the tin dried I sprayed it with an acrylic sealer to make it less sticky (optional).
14) When that dries, fold up your mini album and off you go!
With this being my first 'how to' . . I hope I did ok. I missed a few pictures, but I hope you can get the gest of it! Have fun and good luck!
Hopefully there will be more to come soon!