December 20, 2007

I've been tagged . . .

Ok . . it is lunch time and I am bored so I am actually going to take the time to do this.

8 things I'm passionate about(no particular order):
1. scrapbooking
2. organizing (even though you can't tell it sometimes)
3. my boys
4. my family
5. gossip (anyone got any?) LOL!
6. loving the colors pink & brown right now
7. sweet tea
8. em . . this is getting hard! blogging I guess.

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. take my family to disney world
2. go to hawaii w/ my hubby
3. build a new house
4. have my own scrapbook store
5. go on a scrapbook cruise w/ my friends
6. be debt free!
7. lose weight back down to my high school size (HA)
8. see my boys graduate college, start a family, and have me some grandchildren!

8 things I say often:
1. have fun!
2. stop it!
3. no, no!
4. quit hitting your brother!
5. love you
6. you think?
7. ssshhhhh!
8. um . . ok!

8 books I've read recently (o boy here we go):
1. making memories scrapbook magazine
2. simple scrapbook magazine
3. winnie the pooh
4. ctmh catalog (does that count???)
5. the local paper . . (I am stretching it here)
6. 1, 2, 3 w/ Elmo
7. bambi
8. more scrapbook magazines (sad huh?)

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. Kenny Chesney - Just the radio & the road? (or something)
2. Martina McBrides new one (can't think of the name)
3. Sexy Back-Justin Timberlake (I like this one too Kelci - it is ok!)
4. Wanna be a rockstar??? (Is that the name of it??)
(Ok . . can anyone tell I am really bad at remembering names of songs? I only listen to songs in the car on the way to and from work! LOL! ARGH)
5. Carrie Underwood
6. ???
7. ??
8. ?

8 things that attract me to my best friends:
1. Humor
2. Interests
3. Support
4. Fun
5. Talented
6. Caring
7. Funny
8. Crazy

8 people who should do this:
1. Julia
2. Brittany
3. Rachel
4. YNaiyaS
5. Misty
6. Amanda
7. Laura
8. Rachel

3 comments:

Misty said...

I was going to do this, but I just can't think of 8 things!! lol

Julia Ladewski said...

I suppose I have to do one now on my blog... i'll give it a shot!

LauraC said...

I am so so so behind in my blog reading, but look for my answers on my blog soon!