January 24, 2008

Cyber Journal

Jan. 24 - You're truly afraid of...

Falling! I am not scared of heights, but I am scared of FALLING from high heights! Did that make sense? Not sure why . . .

And a funny (as my brother has always made fun of me for this one) . . it is more of a 'can't stand type thing' . . I can't stand/watch a balloon floating up in the air. Not sure why . . but I can't! I use to cry when I would see one when I was younger! Go ahead Shane and laugh . . I know you are thinking back about all the jokes you use to play on me! Go ahead! Laugh it up!

Jan. 23 - Five places you would like to visit are:

Florida (again w/ my family)
NYC
California
Hawaii
Some island far far away!

Jan. 22 - What is the best advice you've ever been given?

O gosh . . . probably when I was pregnant with the boys from some twin mom's (in one of my groups/boards). It was not to worry and stress over other peoples opinions b/c until they have had twins themselves they really can't tell you what to do or how to do it.

No comments: