March 18, 2008

Cyber Journal . . .

March 14 - What do you think happens when we die?
WOW . . deep question here that could go many different ways. Will keep it simple though, go to heaven!

March 15 - Everything happens for a reason, right?
That is what I tell myself anyway! LOL! Sometimes I don't believe it, but I always try to.

March 16 - Write about a question that looms large in your mind right now.
Hum . . maybe the one for 3/14? I could have gone more in detail, but there are so many different views on it . . . I kept it simple, maybe I shouldn't have!

March 17 - Do you have regrets?
SURE . . but if I went back and redid my regrets . . then would I not have more? Everything happens for a reason you know! :)

March 18 - My top favorite songs right now are...
Hum . . . I am really liking Fergie right now for some reason. She is good to scrap to too! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.