March 5, 2008

I have been tagged!

I've been tagged by CMB!

Here are 7 random and/or weird (you be the judge) facts about me.

1. I love catching up on the gossip of the 'stars' on TMZ!

2. I don't think there is a day in a week that I don't take at least a minute to check all my regular 'boards' & 'blogs'!

3. I LOVE to dip my fries in ketchup & mayo!

4. I love to dip my pizza in ranch!

5. I pull at my eyelashes alot to pull out the 'loose' ones! (I know bad)!

6. I would LOVE to have more children, but don't think we can afford it.

7. I am a purse FREAK!

I am tagging: Andrea, Julia, Rachel, Gretchen, Amber, Bonnie, & Brittany!

The rules for this are:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Post THE RULES on your blog.

3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.

4. Tag 7 people and link to them.

5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged

1 comment:

CMB said...

Thanks for playing along! Very cool list...