April 7, 2008

Cyber Journal

April 1 - Write about an old resentment or unhealed hurt. I resent not going to college for what I had 'intended' to go for when I first started!

April 2 - You forgive _______________ because... My husband b/c he can not help it! LOL! No . . really I don't know??? Hard one!

April 3 - If you had to donate one million dollars to any charity, which one would it be and why? Humane Society for all the animals that don't have 'homes' . . or the March of Dimes b/c they were alot of help when the boys were in the NICU! Especially their classes to help 'deal' w/ it.

April 4 - If you could have three wishes, what would they be? Debt gone, debt gone, and a new house . . .

April 5 - Do you believe in love at first sight? Not really, I believe you have to grow to love someone.

April 6 - You need other people because... I need the company? LOL! Someone to vent to? Not sure! LOL!

No comments: