May 22, 2008

I have been TAGGED!

I was 'tagged' by Jen over at Roxybond's Sketches!

So here's the rules as to what I had to do and if you are one of my lucky 7 below then what you are suppose to do.

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .

7 'Fantastic' Facts:

1. I am not getting along w/ my hair right now!!!

2. I am taking my boys on their first 'trip' this weekend - should be um, exciting!

3. I am VERY behind on scrapping and sketching!

4. I am itching to buy a new scrapbook goody, but trying to hold out! LOL!

5. I need to re-paint my toenails (I know you REALLY wanted to know that one)!!

6. I love to dip my french fries in ketchup and mayo - YUM! Hum . . . what AM I having for lunch???

7. My butt is burnt! :) (No comments please)

And WHO oh WHO are my lucky 7's???

Gretchen

Kristi

Kelsy

Julia

Britt

Andrea

Rachel

No comments: