May 7, 2008

Cyber Journal CATCH-UP!

May 1 - Describe your yard as a child - did you help with the yardwork? What are your memories --- Draw a diagram if you can.

Large, 2 level . . my brother always jumped from the top level to the bottom level on his bike . . SO MUCH that he ran over and BROKE my favorite pink riding shoe! Yes, I have NOT forgave you for that Shane! :)

May 2 - Tell about your teen-age social life - your friends, dances, dating, outings, church functions etc.

Gosh, crazy, busy . . always running and on the go. Working, leaving work to go straight to a party or a friends house . . staying out late. Crazy! Cruising, yes, driving up and down the strip (gas was cheaper back then)!!! LOL!

May 3 - What would you like to be remembered for?

Gosh tuff one . . . great mom, wonderful wife, crafty . . not sure.

May 4 - What were your fears, expectations, anticipations about getting married?

My fear? Settling down and not getting the freedom to do as a please! LOL!

May 5 - Tell about a special date you had with a boy/girl friend or your fiancée.

Our first date (dh and I) was to a Razorback game where I had to meet his parents for the first time! On our first date! Not to mention his uncle and cousin TOO!!! I was pretty nervous!

May 6 - What is your mother's best trait? Worst? = the traits you share.

Traits that 'we' share only? Hum . . . her thick, wavy hair! It could also be considered in the 'worst' department as well! LOL! Some days I like it, some days I don't! Also, we both have nails and hair that grow REALLY fast!

May 7 - What is your father's best trait? Worst? = the traits you share.

Very organized! I know sometimes I don't 'seem' or 'appear' like I am, but in a way I am. Worst? Hum . . I guess quiet when you first meet him. I am the same way, nothing wrong w/ it . . I just have to 'warm up' to people first.

No comments: