May 14, 2008

Cyber Journal Catch-up!

May 9 - Have you met or worked with famous people? Who - Where- etc.
HA . . um, NO!

May 10 - How did you become engaged?
Well I think we just 'became' engaged one day. We 'knew' we were going to get married one day it was the waiting for the money to get the ring really.

May 11 - What is the most wonderful thing that ever happened to you and the worst?
Having my boys and um . . the aftermath of having my boys w/ the c/s! Got ta' luv' 'em! :)

May 12 - What is your child-rearing philosophy?
Ha,ha . . take it one day at a time! :)

May 13 - Describe your Sundays as a as a child.
Get up, go to church, meet Papa and Mema at McDonald's or Wendy's for lunch and go home to play.

May 14 - What can frighten you the most and why?
Falling, I hate the fear of falling! Not scared of heights, just when I think of falling from those heights I freak out!

No comments: