May 28, 2008

WOW-zers at the Cyber Journal Catchup!

Here we go . . . .

May 15 - Describe a favorite childhood friend and something you did with her or him. Childhood would have to be Robin from elementary school. When my mom would leave in the afternoons to go get my brother from school, I would stay home and chat w/ her on the phone till my mom would get back. We talked on the phone ALL the time!

May 16 - What is the most exciting place that you have ever been to and why? I would guess Rome, it was very 'different'. Would I go back? No.

May 17 - What was your worst, really embarrassing moment? I passed out when I was being 'taught' how to put in and take my contacts out. Several nurses and doctors had to carry me to another room till I came to! :(

May 18 - What games did you play as a child - inside and outside? Outside: Kickball . . inside . . wrestling w/ my brother! :)

May 19 - Where did your Grandparents live? What was their home like? Did it have a certain smell or look? My mom's parents lived in Conway a little over an hour from where we lived. My dad's parents lived about 15 minutes from us when I was little. Both of their houses just smelled 'old' to me . . . I am sure mine will smell the same to my grandchildren one day! :)

May 20 - Did you have a close relationship with your grandparents = tell about it. Sorta . . . I did my mom's dad. I lived with him for probably a year while going to college. It was neat and the stories he told were cool.

May 21 - Tell how, when, where you learned to drive and any memorable experiences? Around 15 I guess, my dad taught me . . . no memorable ones other than he held the dash board while I drove. :)

May 22 - Tell how, when, where you learned to drive and any memorable experiences? (See above)

May 23 - How did you like being the oldest, youngest or middle child? What were the advantages or disadvantages? I was the youngest. It was good and bad. I think they let me get by w/ more b/c I was the last child, but then again were tuff on my at times to comparing me to my older brother.

May 24 - Tell about a frustrating experience that you have had with a car. Hum . . which one? Too many to go thru . . . each one came w/ a special memory. The S-10 that died on left hand turns. The Nissan that I totaled or some guy totaled it for me and smashed his grandpa's car into mine . . . The Honda Accord that I tinted the windows to dark on and had to scrap the tint off the windows w/ a box cutter for 2 days.

May 25 - What is your advice to those younger than you? Enjoy it while you can! :)

May 26 - Were you ever in a drama, speech, sports, pep or glee club? Tell about it. Not really . . I did choir for about 2 or 3 years, Spanish club for a year I think . . . nothing special! :)

May 27 - Did you and your father share any interests together - what and why? Not really . . . we both like to be organized, not that you can tell it much by my house right now, but it drives me crazy if things aren't 'planned' out!

May 28 - Describe a typical day in elementary school. Go to school, eat lunch . . . playground . . . back to class. Walk over the hill to where my mom would pick me up! LOL!

May 29 - Did you go camping? Tell about your experiences. Yes, all the time! Too many experiences to list!

May 30 - How did you feel about school? Hated it . . loved the playground time though! LOL!

May 31 - Do you remember any of your four grandparents? Any greats? What were their names? Any memories that you have. Yes, all 4! Don't remember any of my greats.

No comments: