July 6, 2008

Congrats On Your New Home Card!

I did this card for a challenge . . took some time, but love how it turned out!



Cardstock: Brown, Blue, Green, Yellow, & Maroon. Accents: Silver MM brads, Prima flowers, Felt Flowers, Bling glue dots, foam hearts (white smoke), green mini ric rak (flower stems), vellum ('on your new' printed saying), green Zig pen & stickles ('home'). Tools: Sanding paper, Zig pen, Zooballoo Cricut Cart (tree, house, clouds, grass), QK die (congrats), acrylic stamps (home).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your "Congrats on Your New Home" card is so cute! I enjoy your ideas and feel inspired to do more! I love your colors on this card and the flowers. So creative!
I found your blog from my sister-in-law, Heather, whom I believe got yours from Kelci the Crafty Mama Creations genius.
I just got started selling some of my projects on etsy.com (http://www.L7designs.etsy.com) and posting ideas and projects and pictures and things on my blog (http://L7-designs.com).

Anyway, just wanted to compliment you on your work!

Carrie Lascano
L7 Designs