September 12, 2008

Friday Favorites

I have been 'slipping' (no pun intended) on the 'Friday Faves' posts, but w/ all the recent weather/flooding, missing of work . . . days off, etc . . . I just haven't had time to 'get it done'! So sorry, but hopefully I am back on track!

My first item is a new Stampin Up Sock Monkey set of stamps . . . I LOVE IT! This little guy is so dang cute! If you don't know, I am loving sock monkey's right now! LOL! This little guy comes w/ all the 'accessories' to 'dress him up' . . . AND there is an extra stamp set that goes w/ him for MORE accessories! WOWZERS!



My 2nd favorite is the new CTMH Just Because Card Kit . . . I am not really a 'kit' person myself, especially cards b/c I like to make all my own original designs and not follow a book or handbook, but this kit! WOW! I am loving all the STUFF that came w/ it . . especially the stamp set! I thought . . well I 'might' like it, but I think the 'little ladies' are just too adorable and PERFECT for adult to adult cards!

No comments: