July 22, 2009

Blog Hop Time Again . . .


Ok, so TOTALLY aside from the fact that I ran off and left my blog for several weeks and neglected it . . . Yes, I know . . . I am terrible . . you don't have to tell me! It is still 'blog hop' time . . .

The challenge this week was hidden journaling! Since . . I have been scarce in my scrapbook room as well as on my blog - SEE I wasn't just doing lots of crafty stuff and not sharing, I just wasn't doing anything scrap related at all . . feel better? :)
Anyway . . . I decided to pull out an oldie and repost it. This is from my pregnancy album (3 years ago) . .

The first page has hidden pictures (my weight on a scale b/c I wouldn't believe it later at how much I gained w/ the boys (we will leave that hidden for a reason)) and journaling tucked under that picture. Journaling mainly about how I felt that month, that week. A few days after that picture was taken was when I had my beautiful boys!


This second page has more journaling under the picture w/ brackets . . .



So now that you have seen my project, find the Blog Hop button on the right side of my blog at the top and jump on along following everyones buttons! HAVE FUN & happy scrapping!

No comments: