September 18, 2009

K.I.S.S. - PPA8

So I decided to take a stab at this week's challenge over on Paper Pal Arts . . it is K.I.S.S = Keep It Simple, Sweetie!

Well, if you know me . . . simple is NOT an easy task for me on some stuff. But this card came out pretty darn simple per my standards! I have kept up w/ PPA for a while now since my friend Erica mentioned it on her blog. I am LOVING it, thanks Erica!

Anyway, here is my card!


Stampin' Up Mistletoe Ribbon Originals
Stampin' Up Crystal Effects
Stampin' Up Real Red Classic Ink
Stampin' Up On Board Loads of Letters
Stampin' Up Merry Moments Designer Series Paper
Stampin' Up Soft Suede Classic Ink
Stampin' Up Cutter Kit - Distressing Tool
Stampin' Up Old Olive Cardstock
Stampin' Up Slit Punch

AND this is also based off one of my new card sketches . . . ENJOY!



2 comments:

Margaret Moody said...

I absolutely LOVE your card, Shanna! Love your color choices and your papers, too! Everything looks so good together! Most of all, I love your sketch! Great job with the challenge!

Ann Schach said...

Wonderful sketch, Shanna! I love your DSP choice. Great job with the KISS challenge. Thanks for playing @ PPA!