October 13, 2009

Stampin' Up Deal of the Week!

During the month of October, Stampin' Up! is offering several discounted products as "Deals of the Week." No limits and no minimum purchase required.

I missed the first week on posting this here (go ahead, slap my wrist), but here is Deal of the Week #2, Sizzix Dies!!!

115961 - Perfect Setting Bigz XL die
Regular Price: $42.95
Deal Price: $25.99



114515 - Flower Burst Embosslits die
Regular Price: $11.95
Deal Price: $5.99



116760 - Pop-Up Three Tier Cake Bigz XL die
Regular Price: $39.95
Deal Price: $25.49



Deadline to order this week's deal? October 19, 2009 9:50 AM (MT)

So if you have thought about getting these dies, but just weren't sure . . you better grab them up NOW!!! Go ahead, get to my store link and start ordering! While you are there check out the CLEARANCE SECTION!!!

1 comment:

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

I think I'm going to have to buy the 3D cake card. I've seen so many ideas using this NOT as a cake! At this price I think I can make room in my budget!