March 24, 2008

Cyber Journal Catchup!

March 20 - Make a list of five ways you've changed in the last five years. What changes do you wish to make in the next five years?
Gosh . . . KIDS! Not to mention 2 at one time! Never thought that would happen, but I am so happy it did! Um . . . the mommy life! Very different, but loving it even though I am tired 1/2 the time! Scrapbooking . . I put more into each page (or at least I try to) that I do. In the next 5 years . . I would love to build a house, and become rich! :)

March 20 - What things do you expect in a good friend?
Honesty, to be there for you through everything . . . to laugh w/ you about stupid stuff! Um . . .

March 21 - If you disappeared today, who would be affected?
Um . . MY BOYS . . oh and my husband and family, work, and all the scrapbook places I buy from would lose lots of money! :)

March 22 - You are 20 years in the future. Write a letter to you today self.
Hum . . . isn't this a song? LOL! Gosh . . I would sum it up w/ keep going! Never give up no matter what!

March 23 - Places I have lived, in order
Since this is a public blog . . I am going to skip this one. :)

No comments: