July 31, 2008

Awards, awards, awards . . .

Wowzers . . . do you feel me glowing with excitement? Well I am . . . I am so thankful that so many of you thank of me (well my blog really) enough to give me (it) an award! THANK YOU!

Ok . . for starters . . I received the "Brillante Weblog Award" from Bizzy Bee Creations Crafts AND Katt from Scrappnkitty!




THEN . . . from Jen over at Roxybond's Sketches I received the "Arte Y Pico Award - Premio Arte Y Pico" award!



I am so excited that you guys like my blog! THANK YOU AGAIN, from the bottom of my heart!

For the "Brilliante Weblog Award" . . .

The award comes with these rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs youv'e nominated.
6. Write an acceptance speech in the style of the Academy Awards, thanking everybody’s mother, father, sister, brother, aunties and uncles and the kitchen staff at your favorite restaurant!

And I nominate . . .

1) Rachel
2) Leingang Crew
3) Just Scrappin'
4) Bonnie's Blog
5) Busy Family Kitchen
6) Aynie's Blog!
7) Amber's Blog

So for the 'Arte Y Pico Award - Premio Arte Y Pico' I am to choose 5 lucky recipents!

1) CMB's blog!
2) The Jersey Scrapper
3) Kristi's Creative Ramblings
4) The Happy Scrapper
5) Shasta

Once you've been selected for the Arte Y Pico Award, please follow these guidelines and pay it forward:
1) Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, Interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language.
2) Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog so everyone can view it.
3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given him or her the award.
4) The award-winner and the presenter should post the link of the "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of the award.
5) Please post these rules!

So now I am off to 'notify' all these people . . . gesh, going to take me some time! LOL!

No comments: