October 15, 2008

Boob Card

This is a lift of 2peas . . don't remember from who, but I just stole the design. This was 'intended' as a card for a wonderful lady fighting breast cancer.
The inside was to say 'Cancer got your boob's, but not your butt . . . get out and shake that thing!' (or something similar)
Although, it is still sitting on my desk at home and I am still wondering if it should make the journey or not.
The funny thing is it is made to fit into a 'clear' (see-through) envelope! Ought to be a fun ride where ever it goes! LOL!

The 'front' of the card . . .


The 'rear' of the card . . .


3 comments:

Julia said...

LOVE it!! so cute and clever! mailman might steal it though!

Char- The Mad Shopper said...

Cute idea. Wonder what the USPS will think of it. lol

Lori said...

I'm working on my scraplift right now...for my sister! I love it Shanna!